It’s the little things in life that matter most.
- Saying thank you when you wake up.
- Taking out the trash for your spouse.
- Holding the door for strangers.
- Being nice to a waiter.
- Recognizing people who are great at what they do and telling them that you noticed.
- Being loyal.
- Having integrity.
- Telling the truth.
- Doing what you said you will do.
- Making promises and keeping them.
- Listening without judging.
All of these things are easy to do but hard to make them into habits. But I believe this is what every parents wants for their kids, everyone wish for their boss.
But maybe if we were all of that, we would attract people like this in our life.
How fun would a life like that be?