The world seems to be ending, no one knows when this Corona Virus Pandemic will end, when will we get back to our daily normal life? Maybe this is our new normal! In the midst of everything that is going on in the world right now, I thought I would share with you couple things I have been thinking about.
- If your family, loved ones, friends are affected with the Corona Virus, my heart goes out for you. Stay strong, we will keep you in our prayers.
- If you are a health care provider (First Responders, Doctor, Nurse, Cleaning crew, …), a grocery store worker, a city worker (trash/garbage removal), I want to say thank you. You are true heroes!
- If you’re thinking about cashing out your retirement, don’t do it. This is not the time to sell, if anything, it’s time to buy.
- If you’re a freelancer and your income have been hit, that’s really bad but now is not the time to wait for the next gig, It’s time to show up like you’ve always wanted to. Make a website for free for a Non-profit that needs it, do something for people who need it and don’t charge them anything. First, you’re building/crafting your skills. Second, when everything gets better, you will have recommendations to get better clients.
- If you have lost your job or if you are one of those companies who needs people right now, who are hiring, go to Ken Colman website here, and get connected with an Entreleadership Company.
- For more information on which companies are hiring right now, or which ones are on a hiring freeze, go on the candor website to find out, here.
I hope this helps, and I wish you and your loved ones to stay well and healthy.