According to Earl Nightingale, if you want to live a good life, here is the price you have to pay:
- Understand emotionally as well as intellectually that you literally become what you think about.
- Cut all feathers from your mind and allow your mind to soar as it was designed to do.
- Use all your courage to force yourself to think positively on your own problem.
- Set a clear defined goal.
- Save at least 10% of every dollar you earn.
- Take action. “Ideas are worthless unless you act on them.”
Pages: 1 2