From Ryan Holiday
- Don’t be overheard complaining…not even to yourself. (Marcus Aurelius)
- Don’t talk more than you listen. Two ears, one mouth. (Zeno)
- Don’t tie your identity to things you own because those things are fragile, they can be taken from you at any moment.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Don’t suffer imagined troubles. It will either happen or it won’t. Don’t suffer before you need to.
- Don’t judge others. Remember you mess up too so don’t judge other people.
- Don’t overindulge in food or drink. This is the idea of temperance, it’s about balance, it’s about the right amount.